Legislative Session 2010 is upon us. One of the best ways to stay informed during these next few, fast-paced months is with the Advocate and the Florida Conservation Network. Subscribing to the Advocate is free and it gives you the timely information to help make a difference on behalf of Florida’s economy and environment. Know what is going on and how you can personally make a difference.
Check out the latest Advocate released last week. Subscribe to the Advocate and receive it automatically. What you will find in last week’s Advocate:
• Florida Springs Day Takes Over Capitol
• Florida Forever and Everglades Funding
• Water Quality Legislation
• Jobs For Florida–What’s Really at Stake?
• House Continues to Consider Nearshore Drilling
• Unfinished Business with Renewable Energy
• Bills That Address the Python Issue